Members get $20 off! Just log in to the member portal to use your discount.
This helpful tool kit helps to make sense of the Infection Preventionist position required in licensed residential care facilities by California Department of Social Services. It is used as a Quick Start guide and an ongoing compliance tool kit. When used consistently it will help to maintain compliance in your facility.
View the Table of Contents here – Infection Preventionist Tool Kit – TOC
Facility types and requirements for Infection Preventionist are included in California Code of Regulations (CCR), Title 22:
- Section 82095.5 for Adult Day Programs (ADPs)
- Section 85095.5 for Adult Residential Facilities (ARFs), Community Crisis Homes (CCH), Enhanced Behavioral Support Homes (EBSH)
- Section 87895.5 for Residential Care Facilities for Chronically Ill (RCFCIs)
- Section 87470 for Residential Care Facilities for Elderly (RCFEs)
- Section 81095.5 for Social Rehab Facilities (SRFs).